As a future 2019 SAPPHIRE NOW + ASUG Annual Conference attendee, you may need help navigating around the logistics of surviving the long days while absorbing all the information from insightful sessions, impactful networking, and award-winning entertainment. Here’s a breakdown of tips handpicked by the ERP Integrated Solutions team to help you survive the biggest American SAP conference of the year.
Figure out what you want to do and when you
want to do it.
There are a plethora of activities to participate in. From exploring the latest in
Don't know where to start when it comes to putting together your itinerary? Learn about our
Prepare for early days and late nights.
- Here's a pro tip for surviving the 2019 SAPPHIRE NOW + ASUG Annual Conference in the morning: board the complimentary shuttle bus to the Orange County Convention Center early to avoid long wait times. Doing so allows you to get to the best breakfast options and grab the best seats at the SAP keynote!
- After the long days of learning, be on the lookout for food and fun! There are always tasty appetizers and specialty drinks towards the end of the day in the vendor area. Drop by to enjoy free rewards for attending the premier SAP conference of the year.
- Don't want to stay in your hotel room? Hunt for after-hours parties that will provide you with amazing bites and networking. Not only are they a great way to make work trip fun, but they also give you the chance to expand your social horizons. In fact, we are hosting an island style party at Bahama Breeze in Orlando exclusive to SAPPHIRE NOW + ASUG Annual conference attendees. RSVP now before we run out of tickets.
Prep your mind, body, and soul.
- Get in those steps now! Start walking long distances now during your work breaks to get used to being on your feet for eight or more hours.
- Take bathroom breaks when you can to avoid herds of attendees lining up for the restroom.
- There’s a variety of food in the morning at the conference’s continental breakfast. Be sure to fuel up on caffeine with their coffee offerings.
- Make sure you pack a good pair of shoes to help you get from sessions to vendor booths to the dining area. The Orange County Convention Center is a vast building that might take a toll on your feet if you don’t have comfortable shoes to walk in.
- Leave some space in your suitcase to bring documents and tchotchkes home for you and your family. In the past, vendors provided stress balls, electronics, and raffle prizes to those who visit their booths.
- Bring your pain-relieving/anti-inflammatory pills and medication, just in case you want to soothe a migraine or relieve tired muscles.
Learn about digital supply chain transformation.
Visit us at booth #1749 during the 2019 SAP SAPPHIRE NOW + ASUG Annual Conference in Orlando, Florida to relax your feet, talk about SAP-integrated shipping, and grab some freebies.
"I’m completely ecstatic about the opportunity to discuss high-speed order and shipment processing with likeminded SAP professionals. SAPPHIRE NOW® is a great space to demonstrate how marrying innovative business and empowering your team can boost your customer lifetime value.”
- Joseph Cabrera, Managing Partner, ERP Integrated Solutions